- Syntax/Grammar Neutralizer
- Before you submit a comment to a forum, the Neutralizer will translate, punctuate and
otherwise de-personify your comments such as to make your identity more opaque when this
is necessary in a decision making process which is adequately controversial.
- Wonk Mode - Citizen Mode
- All of the screens should allow Citizens to decide how they are going to approach the
issues. In Wonk Mode, they are generally gathering facts for submission in support of a
Position. In Citizen mode, they are generally looking at arguments in the
opposite direction. They are searching the universe of arguments.
- New Subject
- Subjects should be exhaustive and organized in such a way that new topics
are difficult to start after a certin critical mass is reached.
Subject specific karma.
- In the Agora, karma should be subjective. General karma is not additive. A
person can have a very popular position
- Popularity vs Authority vs Facilitation
- The system should recognize the difference between someone who is a
popularizer of an idea and one who is an authority on the matter in contrast
to someone who has done the Wonk work to clarify the matter of work.
1. Gather facts in support or dispute of a Position or Argument