- Center for Democratic Renewal. When Hate Groups Come to Town:
A Handbook of Model Community Responses. Montgomery, Alabama: Black
Belt Press, 1992
- Center for Democratic Renewal. They Don't All Wear Sheets. New York,
National Council of Churches of Christ in the USA, 1987
- Joe R. Feagin. "The Continuing Significance of Racism: Discrimination
Against Black Students in White Colleges." Journal of Black Studies (June 1992) (4)
- Reyes, Maria and John Halco. "Racism in Academia: The Old Wolf
Revisited." Harvard Educational Review (August 1988) (3) 58: 299-314.
- Sizemore, Barbara. "The Politics of Curriculum, Race and Class."
Journal of Negro Education (1990) (1) 59:77-85.
- Steele, Claude M. "Race and the Schooling of Black Americans." The
Atlantic Monthly (April 1992): 68-78.
- Zeskind, Leonard. The "Christian Identity" Movement: Analyzing Its
Theological Rationalization for Racist and Anit-Semitic Violence. Atlanta: Center for
Democratic Renewal, 1986
- DeMott, Benjamin. "Put On A Happy Face: Masking the Differences Between
Black and White." Harper's Magazine (September, 1995): 31-38
hooks, bell. Killing Rage - Ending Racism Owlet (October
1996) ISBN: 0805050272
Affirmative Action & Principles of Justice; K. Greene
Affirmative Talk, Affirmative Action: A Comparative Study of
the Politics of Affirmative Action; A. Jones
Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Policy & Numerical
Goals & Timetables: An Impact Assessment; J. E. Kellough
Invisible Victims: White Males & the Crisis of Affirmative
Action; F. Lynch
Two Nations Black & White, Seperate, Hostle, Unequal; A.
The Merit System & Municipal Civil Service: A Fostering
of Social Minority Group Influence: Agenda Setting, Formulation, &
Public Policy;P. D. McClain
Dictionary of Race and Ethnic Relations 3rd Ed.; Ellis Cashmore
Negrophobia and Reasonable Racism by Jody David Armour.
- "White to White on Black/White" by Dr. Toni E. Weaver,
Ph.D. Voices Publishing P.O. Box 13-V Vandalia, OH 45377-0013
- Elizabeth 'Betita'
Martinez. De Colores Means All Of Us:
Latina Views for a
Multi-Colored Century. South End Press,1998.
- Larry R. Salomon. Roots of Justice:
Stories of Organizing
in Communities of Color. Chardon Press,
- Robert Allen. Reluctant Reformers:
Racism and Social
Reform Movements in the United States.
- M. Annette Jaimes, ed. The State of
Genocide, Colonization, and Resistance. South
- Karin Aguilar-San Juan, ed. The State
of Asian America:
Activism and Resistance in the 1990s. South
End Press, 1994.
- David R. Roediger, ed. Black on White:
Black Writers on
What it Means to Be White. Schocken Books,